Tuesday 29 January 2013

Simple, quick and neat: Lazy nails that still look polished!

Hi everyone,

Exams are finally over and I can start posting more often!

I thought I'd share my method for an easy, quick way of getting nails to look nice and polished without having to apply multiple costs of a colour, wait ages for layers of polish to dry, and fuss over really obvious chipping a few days later!

I came up with this a little while ago for the evenings when I haven't got the energy nor inclination to paint my nails super carefully and elaborately. I also hate hate hate chipped nails, so the fact that this involves a sheer nude polish gets around that issue.

I've used a French manicure colour from Natural Collection (which is quick drying and a steal at £1.99) followed by a coat of OPI Nail Envy. The French manicure colour is quite sheer and a little on the streaky side depending on application, but it's cheap and looks lovely and neat on the nail.

I hope this has been helpful, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment