Monday 17 September 2012

Nail Art: Art Deco Stripes

Hello again! 


Today's post is a nail art post! Since the weather's getting chillier in England, I felt like some colder colours needed to make an appearance on my fingertips. I've used a variety of polishes this time around to create a really pretty, defined design. It's quite simple to do, I'll be including diagrams of my method as we go along!

What I used:


 Here we have all 6 of the polishes I used. From left to right, we have:


▲ OPI 'Just Spotted The Lizard'



▲ Barry M 'Navy'
▲ Rimmel 'French Rose'
▲ Rimmel 'Disco Ball'
▲ 17 'Fury'
 Deborah Lippmann 'Across The Universe'





This here is my nail striper from Andrea Fulerton. The other side has a dotting tool! It's about £4 from Superdrug.

Nail Art Photos:






Method:



That's it! Just finish off with topcoat of choice and you're done.
It's a good, versatile design that can be used with many different colours. Next I'm going to try pastels!

Thanks for reading! 





▽`*


No comments:

Post a Comment